BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One more day...

Well it looks like I'll be a resident of Baylor Hospital until we take home our sweet little boy. He'll make his grand entrance in this world tomorrow. As much as I wanted him to come on his own, I just really want him to be here now and get all of our family back together at HOME! I don't even care if everything isn't ready. We'll manage. It's not like he's going to need much anyway.

I miss my little girl. Hourly visits just aren't enough. I miss picking her up and squeezing her guts out, playing and running all over the house, driving around and listening to her explore the world around her! I feel just awful that we didn't get to have special mommy/daughter bonding time this last month before she's no longer the only child. I know she'll be great, but of course I have to worry some. Oh, I just love that little girl!

My doctor kept me here because my blood pressure has kind of been all over the place. I also had a headache on and off since yesterday morning. I think it's lack of sleep, but it could be BP related. She said she'd like to keep me here just in case anything were to turn for the worst. Apparently it can happen pretty fast. Our evening was kind of long last night. I had a couple really elevated BP reads and had a lingering headache. Then baby boy didn't perform very well for his monitoring even though he was moving like crazy for almost 3 hours. After talking to my doctor, they finally took me off and gave me some ambien to get some rest. I don't know if you've ever taken it, but I don't think it works very well for me. It gets me to sleep, but doesn't keep me asleep any better than falling asleep on my own. Hopefully, I can get some better rest tonight.

I can't believe we'll be holding a new baby sometime tomorrow. I don't think it has really sunk in just yet. We're suppose to get started sometime around 7:30am. My doctor will come in this afternoon to go over the details. Crazy! I'm hoping to get a last family of 3 picture today, and of course a new family of 4 picture tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

(I tried to comment earlier, but don't think it worked.)
I'm really sorry that things haven't gone the way you hoped...but super excited for you that you'll be a family of four tomorrow!
And your toenails look great. You inspired me to redo mine tonight.