BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall

Since Mommy hasn't updated in a long time, I've decided to take the reigns over this blog. Surely I can do a better job!

Back in September we had a great big Fiesta for my Great Abuelita Elizabeth. She turned 80 years young!! All 9 of her kids were there and most of the grandkids, great-grandkids, and even great, great-grandkids were there. She's one tough cookie that's seen a lot in her 80 years.

Doesn't she look fabulous?!


Here's a picture with Mommy, Abuelita, and Great-Abuelita!


A week after the party I took a girls trip to Austin. Me, mommy, Crystal, Addyson, and Annabella decided to be spontaneous and go visit Ugochi in Austin. She was in town, from Orlando, for her birthday and to catch up with an old roommate. Mommy was really proud of me for doing so well on the trip. She actually thought I was getting sick cause I slept so much while we were there. Didn't she know we were on vacation?

Chocolates in our room.


My first sleep over with Annabella at the Four Seasons. Fancy!


All the girls! Sorry I'm not looking at the camera.
Addyson is pretty gangsta' and I had to watch my back!

It's getting really late, so I'll have to post about the rest of my adventures tomorrow. I promise!

Sophia

0 comments: