BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aggie Love

I don't know if you all know this, but my Daddy went to school at Texas A&M University. That's right, he's an Aggie! And I'm his Little Aggie. He's very proud of his school and he sure does love sports. The only thing wrong with this is that the two don't seem to mesh very well. He gets really excited on Aggie game day, but I feel pretty bad for the ol' man by the time the game is over. Especially since the team always gives him a glimmer of hope towards the end of the game and then stomps all over his heart. Well, don't worry Daddy! I won't give up on those Aggs either. I'll sit right next to you in my maroon and yell at the TV with you every game day!

Here are some pictures Mommy took of me in my new A&M dress. We thought it was going to be too big for football season when Grandma Faber gave it to me a couple of months ago. Boy were we wrong! My growing just doesn't seem to be slowing down and I'm getting too big for my fall clothes already. Poor Daddy's going to have to get another job so we can buy me more clothes, or at least bet on another team! Hehe, just kidding!







Sophia

0 comments: