BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing, growing, growing!

Sorry again for taking so long to blog. It seems like there is always something that needs to get done that takes priority over the Blogspot. Sophia is now 4 months old and is growing like a weed. A beautiful weed!! She has passed up all those average 6 month olds in height, weight, and head circumference, and is on the tail of the 9 month olds! Look out babies, Sophia's coming through!


Along with this never ending growth spurt is a lot of developmental growth as well. She's getting closer and closer to sitting up on her on and loves to stand when she's given the chance. Her crazy tantrums are finally easing up, although she'll still throw one in every now and then for old time's sake! I'm so amazed by everything Sophia has learned in just 17 weeks of life. She's like a Sham Wow absorbing so much everyday! She's very alert and attentive, and is discovering all the things her tiny hands can do. She seems to be more reserved than other babies, but sure does have a gorgeous smile, a sweet coo, a funny squeal, and a chuckle that will melt your heart when she's in the mood!


Our lives have changed so much since Sophia's arrival, and we wouldn't have it any other way. I know we aren't the first people to have a baby, or the first couple that's ever thought their baby was the most beautiful, precious angel on the face of this Earth. But c'mon, have you seen her? She's the most beautiful, precious angel on the face of this Earth!! :) Seriously though, words can't come close to expressing how much love we have for her. Which leads me to a question for all you moms. How do you love your other children as much as your first one?? Right now I can't fathom loving any other child as much as I love Sophia! Do you really have a favorite? You can tell me. Except for you, Mommy. I think it's pretty obvious that your case is quite different and you love your second born more!


It's almost time to go. But first I'd like to recap Sophia's first 4 months of life in pictures. Are you ready? Well let's do it... break it down! :) (I hope some of you younger mommies got a little chuckle out of that!)


Our first family picture


Hello, Bright Eyes

Home Sweet Home

Mother's Day

Father's Day

With Crystal's baby, Annabella. They are 13 hours apart!

World Cup Party. Viva Mexico!

Swimming with Mommy

Fourth of July

Bath Time

Squeaky Clean

Rodeo Maverick

Cutie Pie


Oh! That face!

Gotta love the drool!

3 comments:

The Jones Family! said...

So now just having 2 kids I have to tell you I too questioned, "how do I even love my 2nd as much as my 1st!?" Well one wise woman told me, "Kristi, you don't. Your heart just gets BIGGER!" How true! Your heart and love just gets bigger after each child. She's a beauty and thanks for sharing!

Brooklynn said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures!!!! She is beautiful!

Rachel Moss said...

Your daughter is a cutie pie! How exciting that she and Crystal's daughter are the exact same age. Isn't it great to have another mommy to compare notes with?