BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Annual Fall Kick-Off

Mommy just realized that last year we went to the Ft. Worth Zoo on the first Saturday of Fall. We went this year, too. So it's official - it's now an annual event! This year was sooo much more fun than last time. This time I was able to walk/run all over the place, and climb all the rails to see all the animals! I've also learned the names of most "ordinary" animals and the noises they make, so it was a hoot seeing it in action! Here are some pictures of that fun day.

Mommy and Daddy just love this one. It's the only picture where I've ever really posed.

Here I am with Daddy, looking at the chimps. They're fun to watch... until they eat their own poop.

Just playing around.

These guys were fun to look at, but they were awfully smelly. We called them "stinkies."

Getting directions to the "Lion King."

Found him! He's just like in the movie I like to watch over, and over, and over!

Mommy thought it would be fun to share a couple "then and now" pictures with everyone, just to see how much has changed.

Here is Daddy trying to impress Mommy with his gator wrastlin' skills on one of their first dates. Cute!

Here is Daddy trying to impress me! Okay, not much has changed there.

Kangaroo 2010

Kangaroo 2011
Boy, do I know how to grow!!


0 comments: